Lola
Lola asked:

Why is Jude Deveroux giving Knight in Shining Armor Book # 16 ? I read it as my FIRST ENGLISH BOOK IN 1989, (have more than one book I have read it so many times that the first one is barely holding together. Loved the Time Travel and History through the Centuries , IT IS THE BEGINNING OF THE "SAGA " SERIES WITH THE MONTGOMERY'S TO LATER INTRODUCE THE TAGGERS

To answer questions about A Knight in Shining Armor, please sign up.
Evelyn She explains a lot about this book in "A Writing of Knight in Shining Armor" where she in January 2001 Deveraux added 50 pages and an explanation of what the story was about.
Asteropê I checked the author's website. This is the #ing/order the author lists on her website. See: http://jude-deveraux.com/books-in-ord... ("Montgomery/Taggart" - is the one you want). This book is listed last, which is reflected in GR and the author's website. You can perhaps contact her and ask her why she wishes it listed like that. GR, it seems was just copying her ordering.

Often, authors write books and series and change the order later. A book could have been written in the 80s, but is #10 in chronology/timeline of the series. Where as a book written in 2015 could be #1, before the 1980s book, because it's a prequel. Things like this happen all the time. That's why you might see series lists for publication order and then storyline order, which can differ greatly.
Image for A Knight in Shining Armor