Andrea Boutwell-hess

does forrest say he and jenny go together likes peas and carrots in the book?

To answer questions about Forrest Gump, please sign up.
Ken Stampe Not only does he not describe his friendship with Jenny using the classic line from the film, his mother doesn't describe life like a box of chocolates. The paper version of Forrest differs wildly from the cellulose version but is still an iconic figure.
Daniel Angel no, though is not a bad book and is fun to read, this is one of the few exceptions when I have liked more the movie than the book
Albertf yes he does and he thumb wressles
Susan Collinsworth No, I recently finished this book, and was reading very carefully to find parallels between the book and the movie. The relationship and history of Forrest and Jenny are very different! In the book he never uses the term "peas and carrots" about Jenny, or anything else.
Daisy yes he did, I know, it's weird.
Image for Forrest Gump