Tara Chevrestt
Tara Chevrestt asked Jane Thynne:

I've been wanting to read your Clara Vine series and it's finally coming to the States. Is Scent of Secrets Black Roses with a different title? Black Roses and Scent are both 1933. What's confusing me is The Scent says Berlin #3 in parenthesis. Are they being released in America now and if so, what's the proper order of the American titles? Thank you.

Jane Thynne Dear Tara, first of all hi! I'm so looking forward to being published in the USA and meeting some new readers. And yes, it's a little confusing, I admit. The Scent of Secrets is the US title for A War of Flowers. It's set in 1938. It is, in fact, the third in the Clara Vine series, but they can be read in any order. Chronologically Black Roses is the first, set in 1933, and The Winter Garden is the second, set in 1937. My US publishers will release Scent this September and the others after that. Hope that's a little bit clearer and that you enjoy Scent when it comes out!