Michael O'Connell

When I finish this one, I'll be giving it away on twitter (@mocando). It was given to me in a similar way from Ramon de la Fuente (@f_u_e_n_t_e). It won't be a for keeps thing. We art making our own art project out of the book. Win it. Read it. Add to it. Pass it along. It started in the Netherlands with Ramon, It's second stop is Jacksonville, Florida. Where will it end? Will it ever end?

Serena Have you heard of bookcrossing? Put a label on the inside bookcover and see where it goes. http://www.bookcrossing.com/
Rahul Chaurasia hello Michael... I wanted to query about this book where it reached. And if u have any idea about it let me know and help contact person bearing it right now I want to read it
Image for The Art of Asking; or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Let People Help
by Amanda Palmer (Goodreads Author)