Gary Sundell
Gary Sundell asked:

So why did almost all of David and Leigh Edding's eBook versions vanish? They can no longer be purchased at Amazon US or Barnes and Noble. The Mallorean was just released for the Nook within the last few months. Suddenly, poof, all 5 books no longer available same with the 5 books of the Belgariad as well as Polgara and Belgarath novels.

To answer questions about Queen of Sorcery, please sign up.
Sarah Garner Hi, don't know if you're still looking, but I've downloaded some of David Edding's books onto my kobo if it's any help, maybe try them.
Joe One reason why having libraries own the cassette or CD version is smart. Does the term eBook really apply if such a thing can vanish? I believe that it's likely that Gary's comment is a bit conspiracy theory-y. Maybe someone from a public library could check in the Recorded Books catalog to see if it's still in print. Also, one might try borrowing it through Audible from one's public library. Looking at amazon U$ today, August 2016, I see that the David Edding books are available. I believe that amazon has purchased audible. I don't think these eBooks "be not".
Image for Queen of Sorcery