Ria Olivar
Ria Olivar asked:

Rainbow Rowell said that she would like to write a sequel which is set 10 to 15 years later. Since it is set when they are older, it will have much different vibe from the book. Will you still buy and read the sequel if that is the case?

To answer questions about Eleanor & Park, please sign up.
Wynnter I most definitely would. Sometimes when a book ends it's meant to be over, but I don't think that's the case with this book. I need more, I need to find out what happened
Noorpreet Thinda Definitely! I was thinking about a sequel too I really hope that she writes one! Please write a sequel to Eleanor & Park Rainbow Rowell! Please, Please, Please!
Delaney she actually wrote another book called Fangirl, which incidentally features two people, and there a theory that they are eleanor and park as adults. YOu could read it and decide??? ;) :)
nicole hodges I would, because I don't really like it when the authors end their books ambiguously, because I hate cliffhangers. However, I understand why she did, and I respect that.
Karen Duh!
;)
Of course!
Sasha Bley-Vroman I'd love to read it, but I wouldn't expect it to be the same. Age 26-31 is entirely different. I've already imagined their future as far as college: I think they go to college together, but once there, who knows? Starting college as a couple will give them a big boost in confidence but might slow their mingling. I think Eleanor will learn to dress less defensively, and how far will Park take his make-up? Instead of being the only two people with their views and interests, they'll find whole groups they overlap with. And maybe not all the same groups for the two of them. And that's only one year later! Over to you, Rainbow Rowell! We trust you.
lilyane of course, no doubts
Lashawn Hubenak I would most definitely read it!! I want it right now. Lol
john alan belders Omygosh.yes! ELENOR DESERVES A HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
Janet Pillsbury Definitely not. I dislike investing so much time in a book and the characters to leave it so unresolved. Not a big fan of the book overall. I would not read a sequel.
Jocelyn No way. What happens to them shouldn't just turn into a mundane grown ups story. It should be left to our imagination.
Erica YES. Instabuy. I read this years ago and it still remains my favorite book.
Snoopypanda I felt like "Eleanor and Park" just ended and it was rather abrupt, IMO. No resolution whatsoever. I was really disappointed in the way it ended and although I didn't love this book, I'd read a sequel just out of curiosity.
Eesha I would definitely read it, because I loved Eleanor and Park and I love their story, but I'm not sure how I would react to whatever actually happens in said book
Michelle Spiteri Yes I would. would love to know how the story proceeds.
Lucy Jones Yes absolutely. I feel like I'm holding my breath for the next installment.
Jill Yes, absolutely. I loved this book and I hope to see the characters happy together.
Image for Eleanor & Park
by Rainbow Rowell (Goodreads Author)