Andrew (Protector of the Tomes)

is this book series being made into a movie?

To answer questions about The Drawing of the Three, please sign up.
Sheila Stone The release date for the film is 8/4/2017. Am I the only one who feels the roles should be reversed in the film. There are comments everywhere about Roland's BLUE eyes. In The Drawing of the Three, Detta goes ape shit at Roland because he is white. I think Idris should be the man in black and Mathew should be Roland. IMHO
Mike unfortunately, yes it was. A mess of a movie, incorrectly cast, attempting to cover too much of the series, in general, awful. I read the entire series of books twice, When I watched the movie, all I could say to myself was 'what the hell is this?"
Saul the Heir of Isauldur Yes, due out in June 2017. The film stars Idris Elba as the first book's eponymous Gunslinger and Matthew McConaughey as The Man in Black. There are also talks of a possible TV show.
Maggie Yes it comes in 2017. Matthew McConaughey is playing the man in black while Idris Elba is playing the gunslinger/Roland.
Akshay Mendki The first part is going to be released in 2017. Matthew McConaughey playing the lead role.
Josue Garduño A few hours ago Stephen King announced that Sony had aquired the rights to make a "few films" based on the Dark Tower books.
Image for The Drawing of the Three
by Stephen King (Goodreads Author)