Silvia Cattaneo

Do you think this book (and series) are suitable for a 13-year old girl?

Phoebe Hall yes i read it when i was twelve and loved them at the time
Lauren I can't see the problem with you reading this because I read it when I was 11 and it helped me through the preteen years and still helps me now to know that everything I'm thinking and doing is normal and I can laugh about it with my friends
Meara O'Brien I love this book and I'm under 13
Leslie You can read my full content review that details sexual content, language, and violence at compassbookratings.com That might help you decide whether or not your 13-year-old is ready for it. I thought the book was hilarious, but there is a lot of mature conversation, even though nothing much actually happens. So it definitely depends on the reader's maturity.
Miz Buffie I think it depends on the 13 year old. That's about 8th grade and I read it as an adult but honestly.. I was reading way more advanced literature and fiction at that age. I think it totally depends on the girl and what her experiences are.
Pam No...too much adult content, imo.
Image for Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging