Mary Smith
Mary Smith asked:

I'm irritated that the synopsis of this book seems to give away the ending. Why should I bother reading it now?

To answer questions about Our Endless Numbered Days, please sign up.
Claire The reader knows that Peggy makes it back home from the very first page - that she gets back isn't the twist... the twist is how she makes it home and why...
Jen Brown If the only thing you're interested in is the "story",then knowing the ending will be irritating.
However,many people read just for the pleasure of experiencing a skilled writer's work.This is why the classics and good books are read and reread!
Bonnie Lambourn I am reading right now, in the last 1/4 I think. The writing is amazing! Just read a few pages, and if you don't agree, put it down.
Nora You know the whole time that she arrives back in London, but there are other parts of the plot that aren't revealed until the very end. There's a twist that grows throughout the story and isn't final until the last few pages.
DonaDiani Silverage not a spoiler at all! it states that she is back in London at the very start of the book
Image for Our Endless Numbered Days
by Claire Fuller (Goodreads Author)