Mariana Haruhi

To answer questions about Me Before You, please sign up.
Jilly
Twisted Hilarity
Sabrina
Chelsey Zhan I think he did love her. He just didn't want to be her burden and wanted her explore a world of possibilities. He said he saw the potential in Lou, didn't he? Some might say his love was too selfish, but he didn't consider the hurt that he put Lou in. But if you look from his point of view, he just wanted the best for Lou. Besides, it was too hard for him to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair and suffer from pains.
Anne
Matambrn I am with you Mariana 100%. I was absolutely devastated and I will never read another book by Moyes again!!
Grace
Latham Thurber
Abbie Stainberg I am with you! he should have stayed when she told him her feelings for him. though you really can't blame him.... he was about to die anyways . But i definetly agree with you that he should have stayed with her longer.
Julie Thanks for the spoiler :/
Image for Me Before You
by Jojo Moyes (Goodreads Author)