Kanishka Tak
Kanishka Tak asked:

how's the book blink......??? is it boring....???

Nuno I wouldn't say it's boring, but a bit repetitive. Like a lot of "business / non-fiction" type books I read, I think the book could be distilled to half, if not more than it's size. I.e., you get the point the author is trying to make by then end of chapter 2 or 3. I actually didn't finish reading because I didn't think I would get a lot more from it.
Sheri S. I thought it was a great read! I listened to the playaway edition and the author read the book. It was very interesting (though, as Nuno wrote, it is a bit repetitive at times).
Aarish Ramesh Nice read. Majorly introduces to the idea of cultivating and harnessing the power of intuition. Downside is that the thoughts and analysis to support his views presented here is shallow and could have been deeper
The Forest Clown Depends. The factor of interest depends on you, not the book. I found it incredibly interesting. Others didn't.
Cleon Gallien Its actually a good book, the name makes it sound a little boring but it was pretty interesting and has a lot of business aspects in it.
Image for Blink