Scott A Cannon

To answer questions about Golden Son, please sign up.
Eric
Mansford Masters I feel convinced by it myself personally. I mean he's always been Darrow's friend true but coming from the kind of family he has and the way he's been bred as a Gold I can see it being very plausible. What I'm more concerned about is where and how they found out all the information they did concerning Darrow being a Red and Fitchner as Ares. I certainly hope it wasn't from Virginia. That would ruin it for me.
Caroline
Zarith I think it has something to do with why Roque was drafted to House of Mars.. I dunno, I could be wrong.. but yeah Im curious why was he drafted to Mars.. Mars are known to be warriors and dangerous, unforgiving.. something about Roque's that we don't know much yet
Rob
Allie
Matt Wellner
Egiru
Jacqui I get that - Roque came across as a softer person, one who I thought would understand Darrow's quest. But I guess that was all part of the plan, so we'd be shocked and confused!
I think the build up could have been a little better to really get us into Roque's mind and feelings at that time. Nevertheless, definitely a shock!!!
Image for Golden Son
by Pierce Brown (Goodreads Author)