Lisa
Lisa asked:

I have to read this book for school, and I personally find it one of the most boring reads ever.... I was wondering if anyone that has read the book can help me out with listing six characteristics or qualities that contribute to an understanding of Garnet Raven’s character in Keeper’n Me? Thanks Alot in Advance

To answer questions about Keeper'n Me, please sign up.
rn tmssn
Nelson I enjoyed the book myself, also read it for school but it opened my eye's up to Indigenous writers which I am grateful for! I'm currently trying to find the charter names myself for a test lol there is his one brother Jackie, I'll have to find the rest in the book as I'm sure you already have. cheers
Frances Macknight His character is developed through loneliness, abandonment, loss of family, culture, language. The essence of himself was established in his first three years and surfaced when he found himself again in his native environment. He has to redevelop character as an adult by leaving the negative and developing the positive. This is helped by acceptance, story telling and instruction.
Charlene You have to read the book with your spirit.
Image for Keeper'n Me