Heather
Heather asked:

Do you need to read any of the other "Private" novels before reading this book? Or do they all have their own story lines?

To answer questions about Private Vegas, please sign up.
Sara F. I'm a little late to the party with an answer, but don't waste your time on Private India. That book was terrible.
Ira Here is the series order recommendation: https://www.goodreads.com/series/1321...
Amy I just picked this book up out of the blue-had no idea it was part of a series...Didn't have any problem understanding this one...Still unsure if I'll go back and catch up or not
Sall I haven't read them in order and did not have a problem with it, in fact it probably helped it was less predictable that way. Personally they were all predictable in a way but some better than others and it depends entirely on what you like in a book.
Courtney Figueroa reading them in order would help you understand what "Private" is and who Jack Morgan, the main character is, but Private Berlin, Private Down Under, Private Games, and Private London can be read as stand alone books. Private, Private #1 Suspect, Private LA and Private Vegas, all center around Jack Morgan and the original Private team so reading them in that order will make better sense.
Ed Decker Not really... I read Private London first and then Private #1 and I think that was the first.. main characters are there in each..
Image for Private Vegas
by James Patterson (Goodreads Author)