Immortalitas
Immortalitas asked:

l haven't read any book from this series, can l read "hope to die " first,or should i read the whole series ?

To answer questions about Hope to Die, please sign up.
Rick As others have said, these books are all part of a series and it is best to read them in order. I started the series in 1998 with Along Came a Spider and my wife buys me the latest one each year for Christmas. Great quick reads and a good progression of his cases, his family and his life overall.
Janet You really need to start at the beginning with Alex Cross. One book follows the last. Please do not start in the middle.
Valerie These two books HAVE to be made into a movie!!! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time.
Julie Ditton Do NOT read this first. Most books in a series are best read in order. There are often events from previous books that are refered to later, and the book becomes a spoiler for the unread stories. In this case, even if you don't read the others, you MUST read "Cross My Heart" before "Hope to Die".
Emily You need to read Cross my Heart before reading this one. Its part one of Hope to Die. Otherwise you will be fine reading the other books.
Marion Carlzon Cross My Heart should be read first, then Hope to Die :)
Image for Hope to Die
by James Patterson (Goodreads Author)