Chad Zilla
Chad Zilla asked Michael J. Sullivan:

Greetings Michael! If you are ever approached to have Riyria turned into a film or television series, is that something you would consider allowing to your work? If so, would you prefer doing a movie or a series? Thanks so much!

Michael J. Sullivan Hey there Chad,
There has been various agents "shopping" Riyria around to Hollywood for several years now. For most of that time it got no traction. Recently, someone who is responsible for television series at one of the major production companies approached us and they are introducing it to some of the people they know in the industry. I'm not going to hold my breath, but it is at least more than I've seen for quite some time.

I would very much welcome this...when writing the series I very much saw many of the scenes like a movie that was playing out in my mind...I would like a series, as I think this allows for showing more of the details, but I think the books might be better suited to a movie. Really I don't care which, I would just like to be able to see Royce and Hadrian come to the screen.