Aaliya Bishop
Aaliya Bishop asked Intisar Khanani:

just read your Thorn book, Really impressed but now also a little glum. As you stated on your site, I read with some disapointment that you would not be visiting Alyrra/ Thorn directly as a main character. As much as Rae is a work in progress, I was just wondering whether you would ever look to wrap up the loose ends directly for thorn or would you only be doing this is the future Rae books?

Intisar Khanani I'm so glad you enjoyed Thorn! Yes, there are definitely some loose ends left both in the world and in Alyrra's life. What about her awful brother? And the kids who disappear? And...?

I'm afraid I won't be revisiting Alyrra / Thorn's life as a main character. But... Rae will end up working for Alyrra within a couple weeks of the end of "Thorn." Tricky me! So you will definitely get to see some developments and--conclusions?--through her eyes. In fact, the main reason Alyrra brings Rae on to work for her is because she wants someone to start investigating the disappearances in the city, something Alyrra can't do well as princess.

I know it's not the same as another Alyrra story, but hopefully this will brighten your expectations. (And now you know more than I've told anyone else on the internet!)