Mystika Deshnol
Mystika Deshnol asked Michael J. Sullivan:

Sorry this isn't really a question, but someimtes i just get the urge to freak a bit and say youre books are just too fabulous and as a reader i really appreciate how communicative you are about the. Thanks so much!

Michael J. Sullivan Hey, I love enthustic comments about the book so no need to apologize. All I was trying to do is write a book that I wanted to read, and one that I thought my daughter would like. I had no idea that so many people outside my direct family would like them. So thank so much for that. As for being communicative...I'll let you in on a secret. I like the interactions just as much as you all do - so I'm grateful that goodreads has this type of feature, and the whole site really.