Paula
Paula asked:

AM I THE ONLY WHO'S SUPER EXCITED TO SEE WHERE THIS BOOK LEADS US TO???

To answer questions about Another Day, please sign up.
Jan
Snow Yup! When I read the ending, it totally left me wanting more... what happened to Rhiannon and Alexander when they woke up? Did Alexander remembered the memories of 'last night'? Do A still contact Rhiannon through email? This and this and this....
Zen The only justification for a sequel is if we get to follow A's story, potentially into a larger scale conflict where he faces the morality for his kind's existence or something interesting like that.

However, as of right now, all the description pitches to us is a retelling of the same story from Rhiannon's perspective. This is not necessary. Her story ended with the original book, and revisiting it from her perspective won't add anything to the story. Plus, she's not particularly interesting, so I don't care to focus on her as a first-person narrator.

I want to have faith in this book, but everything I know about it so far does not make me excited in the slightest. It's mostly just disappointing to see this amazing stand-alone got infected with sequel-itis (and potentially series-itis if Levithan makes another book).

I hope that this book will turn out to be better than expected, but as of now, expectations are low.
Leonard Casingal Right?! And come to think of it, I've known it just now. -__-
Kate ME TOO. I WANT TO KNOW HOW A WILL SOLVE HIS PROBLEM.
dakota norman I AM SO EXCITED TO READ THIS BOOK! I CANT WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT! I'M SO GLAD IT'S PUBLICATION DATE IS ON MY BIRTHDAY!!! :)
Image for Another Day
by David Levithan (Goodreads Author)