Andrea
Andrea asked Sera Trevor:

I really enjoyed Consorting With Dragons and would love to read more of your work. Do you have any WIP?

Sera Trevor I do, actually! Right now, I'm working on an expansion of Consorting with Dragons, which will delve more deeply in Jasen and Rilvor's relationship. And it will be available for free! You can read an excerpt of it here. I'm also working on a sequel to Consorting with Dragons, tentatively titled Larely Lands a Lover, which follows Larely's adventures in love.

After that, I will be tackling Curses, Foiled Again, a dark comedy about a vampire who becomes enamored of the one human who doesn't fear him. You can read the full summary at my website here.

(Oh, and in case you missed it, there's also a short NSFW follow-up to Consorting with Dragons called "Bound and Determined," which details their wedding night. You can find it at my website here.)