Goodreads asked Simon Strange:

What are you currently working on?

Simon Strange Whoo boy... three short stories, a short novel, a full length novel, a six part seasonal episodic serial (season 1), my website, my blog, these questions...

My most exciting project is the full length (100k+ words) novel about a wizard and a prince, set in a kind of Persian/Arabian Nights world. It is so much fun to write, because most of my more prevalent work is short erotic fiction. This book is definitely erotic, but longer books cater to a... different kind of reader, most of the time. I really get to flex my storytelling muscles and use beautiful language in this book, and I love to write in part because I love words so much. It's always delightful to finish another chapter. Plus Persian names are just so beautiful; all the characters have Persian names.