Ana
Ana asked:

I started reading this book and really didn't like it that much. I didn't make it very far at all and I can't decide if I should finish it?

To answer questions about Before I Fall, please sign up.
Chelsey Zhan You should finish reading this book. I promise the story is getting intense and interesting. It sort of made me cry you know. You gotta love it because it is a realyl good book.
Nicolette Personally, I really enjoyed reading this book, and I recommend finishing it. The beginning of the story showed Sam's colder, more selfish side. As the story grows, so does Sam's character, and I think the development of Samantha Kingston is something you should read.
Mared Sian When I started the book, after a few pages I thought "These are horrible people. I just don't want to read about them." But I came to Goodreads to see what other readers thought and decided to stick with it. I'm glad I did, because it was rather fascinating, and I came to mostly understand Sam and to see that there is real love and friendship here, though why they all act so ugly is baffling still.
Jen I feel the same way that you did when you posted this question...I'm listening to the audiobook and the narrator does a great job with Sam and her friend's nasty attitudes. So well, in fact, that it's making me want to kick all of their asses. But, looking through the reviews on this book from fellow Goodread-ers, it looks like this is one book worth sticking with. The author is doing a great job with character building, that's for sure. Glad you asked this question...makes me feel like I'm not the ONLY one who is struggling to keep at it.
Leigh Lim What do you think it is about the book it is that made you not want to continue?
Image for Before I Fall
by Lauren Oliver (Goodreads Author)