Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield asked Barbara Freethy:

What's your favorite movie and color and holiday and song and tv show and weather season and book?

Barbara Freethy Hi Christine - That's a lot of favorites. I'm not really big on favorites because I usually go blank when someone asks the question. For seasons, I love summer. I grew up in Southern California where it it sunny and warm all year long and I miss those hot nights now that I'm in Northern California.

I love Christmas as my favorite holiday.

I don't have a favorite movie but I generally like romance or comedy like Father of the Bride, While She Was Sleeping, Love Actually.

And for TV shows, I really like The Big Bang Theory, Parenthood, and Project Runway, because I love when Tim Gunn says make it work to the designers as they're looking at a mess of a design. Sometimes I wish I had a Tim Gunn to come in when I'm lost in a meandering plot that needs focus!

Thanks for the question!

Barbara