Anna
Anna asked:

Is it necessary to read Destroy Me before Unravel Me? Or can I just read this book & Ignite Me and read the novellas after I finish the series?

To answer questions about Unravel Me, please sign up.
Bissan It's so much better when you read them in the right order, I think you'd be confused otherwise.
Brittany Vaught My best friend read all three first then read the novellas and she said it was fine.
Bea Bautista you see if you mismatch the flow of the story you would be very confused of the story
Lina I never read Destroy Me, but finished all the other books anyway. Works fine and I really enjoyed it.
Katsuro It's definitely better to read Destroy Me first than not to.
Celestia England You probably shouldn't... It would sort of spoil some stuff... Read the books in this order: Shatter Me, Unravel Me, Ignite Me, Destroy Me, Fracture Me.
(It doesn't matter if you switch the last two)
Elizabeth I have not yet read the novellas and
i have read all three books more than once. It is one of my favorite series and I suppose you could read it any way and it would be good
Image for Unravel Me