Trisha Andrea
Trisha Andrea asked:

will there be a sequel?

To answer questions about Eleanor & Park, please sign up.
Ria Olivar Rainbow Rowell is thinking about it, but nothing is definite... I agree and don't agree with Avery... If Ms. Rowell wrote a sequel which is set exactly where the book left of... then yes, it would ruin the ending of the original book... But as Ms. Rowell had planned, she want to write a sequel set on a time when E&P are in their 30s... which for me would not sour the ending of the book... it will tie lose ends for me... in that case, a sequel like that is very very fitting for the end of the original book.
avery ♞ do something revolutionary I honestly doubt it. This book is a love story. It's not meant to be a whole tale of overcoming some sort of evil villain. A sequel would be, in my opinion, just be like poorly-written fan fiction. Sometimes, you simply don't want a book to end. Eleanor and Park was one of these books. However, I feel like a sequel would simply ruin the story.
Image for Eleanor & Park
by Rainbow Rowell (Goodreads Author)