Beatrix
Beatrix asked Gayle Forman:

Praises first :) Of all the books with male POVs (written by women), you by far write male point of view the best. Tell us something about that.

Gayle Forman It is something of a surprise to me that a) I like to write from the male POV and b) that readers (and males) seem to think I do it well. Because I feel like I'm kind of girly in that I'm very emotional. And my husband is not exactly macho, and other than him, there are only females in my family. Even the cat is a girl. (I did grow up with a big brother but he is much older than me.)

All that said, there is something about the male POV that is liberating. Maybe it is that difference that makes it so. Also, Adam is probably the character I have most in common with (especially his negative traits). I wonder if putting some of those more negative traits on a male character makes them more palatable? Food for thought….