Mia Irish
Mia Irish asked:

What's with Vicky Hallinan? Who is she specifically? In the prologue, Sam sees Vicky's face before she dies. A few things were mentioned about her in that part. However, throughout the whole book it was never clear to me. Her story was never mentioned again after the prologue, only her name. Note: I'm assuming that it is not really Vicky's face that Sam sees but her own face. But still, I want answers, ideas...

To answer questions about Before I Fall, please sign up.
♥ Charlotte ♥ I feel like the author was using Vicky as a comparison, to show how Sam and her friends weren't just rude to Juliet. Vicky actually wasn't that influential to the plot, but was only there to add a dimension so in the beginning, you see Sam is a bit guilty and therefore has the potential to change into who she is at the end of the book.
Chelsey Zhan I think Sam saw Juliet before she died. Because Juliet thanked Sam that she had saved her from the accident, but Sam said it was Juliet who saved her and made her change herself and be a better person. It is just my opinion.
Olya I guess it was actually Vicky's face back there. That sight of her made Sam realise how many lives she had actually damaged together with her friends and in some way made her start this redemption road we read about after that. Her story was never mentioned after that because they were all okay with her then. There was no point in changing somethingwith her, as bigger issues were awaiting.
However, it's just my opinion ;)
Stephanie Vicky was someone who bullied Sam. Similar to the way that Sam and her friends bullied Juliet.
Ashlyn
Image for Before I Fall
by Lauren Oliver (Goodreads Author)