Goodreads asked James Scouller:

What are you currently working on?

James Scouller First, a second edition of The Three Levels of Leadership because reader feedback has told me I needed to say more about the four dimensions of leadership.

Actually, it's not just reader feedback. It's also because I was invited to give a talk at the UK's leading centre of leadership training: the Royal Military Academy at Sandhurst, where the British Army trains its new officers-to-be. (It's the UK's equivalent to West Point.) They peppered me with questions, which I could answer, but it told me I should say more in "Three Levels".

So I'm going to add a chapter on this and, in so doing, add one more tool to the book.

After that, I'll return to the book on teams (how to build and sustain them) that I was writing before being diverted to writing "Three Levels".