Goodreads asked Lorin Neikirk:

What are you currently working on?

Lorin Neikirk Currently I'm working on a relationship book for men! It's a bit off the beaten path for me, but still consistent with my interests since I have this profound fascination with interpersonal relationships. I'm excited about this book because it's written specifically to be comfortable for men to read.

I've heard many times over from men that I'm very easy to talk to, and I think that has a lot to do with my logic and conversational style. I'm using that skill set, as well as other strategies, in this book. I really think it will help men be able to manage their relationships in a way that is more logical to them... The female brain is a shape shifting enigma, and this takes the mystery out of that, not by trying to explain women in relationships but relating how men can logically manage the relationship, to get the most of what they want, using information they are already very familiar with.

I'm not sure when it will be completed but hopefully sometime before July 1, 2015.