Beth
Beth asked Lisa Unger:

I just read IN THE BLOOD. I'm so sorry I didn't read it in time for the Goodreads Choice Award! This book should have won! If it's any consolation, I did write a five-star review. I just entered the Goodreads giveway for CRAZY LOVE YOU. It sounds like it might be a silly romance, which I hate. Is this as good as IN THE BLOOD and DIE FOR YOU? Will it be can't-put-it-down good like those other two books?

Lisa Unger Romance? Definitely not! (Not that there's anything wrong with romance.) It is my sincere hope that it as as "can't-put-it-down" for you as the others. It is my personal goal to get better with each book I write. So I do hope that's the case. Of course, only my readers can judge that. So, I'll keep my fingers crossed that CRAZY LOVE YOU keeps you up all night, turning the pages.

In the meantime, I'm so glad you are enjoying the books. And thanks for your support of IN THE BLOOD. It means so much to me.

Cheers,
L