Nayana Raju
Nayana Raju asked:

Is this better than Shatter Me???

To answer questions about Unravel Me, please sign up.
Utopia-Wendy Sure, it is. The plot has moved on a lot in this book, and Warner is just so lovely.
Madi ~☆TheBookNerdDiaries☆~ No. This book made me very uncomfortable and the romance feels forced onto the reader.
Hannah Vergara there's so many secrets revealed in this chapter so i think this one's better :)
Phoebe Alderson Yes, for me it is the best book in the entire series.
Katre Kassixo S. "It is it is it is" I say.
noor yes it is very much better than shatter me!
Bonolo Majara waaaaayyyy better!!! I loved it!
Miss Naseweis Hardly; it's a little better but I didn't find the improvement I hoped for.
effbutnoteff I personally think this one is way better than Shatter me, and I haven't even finished reading it yet! Unravel me is way bigger than shatter me, as well.
Sumaiya YES, IT IS. YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY READ IT!
Elizabeth Yes very much so, I loved this book it almost put the first one to shame... just wait till you read Ignite Me, it's the best!!
Image for Unravel Me