Caitx Stafford
Caitx Stafford asked Sherrilyn Kenyon:

Hello Again, I was just re-reading Dream Chaser (which is one of my favs) and I was just thinking how real the characters are. They act and react in ways that people usually would. In most other stories, they way the act can sometimes only be to help the plot move forward. Do you think about these moments to make them just right or does it come naturally to you? Thanks so much for giving me the opportunity to ask!

Sherrilyn Kenyon I think a lot of it comes from the fact that to me they are real. I know it sounds real, but I don't think of them as characters with a plot. I think of them as real, breathing people and I treat them as such. Maybe it's because I spend so much time with them. But they are a lot of fun and are my family.
Sherrilyn Kenyon