Jencey/
Jencey/ asked Kristin Hannah:

Kristin, Good afternoon! I was wondering as I continue in my writing career. Do you have any advice for writers who are interested in attending a writer's conference for the first time. Such as what we should look for with getting started or just any good conferences?

Kristin Hannah Hi Jencey!!! Nice to see your smiling face again. :) I saw that you got Emily's new book. I'm looking forward to reading it, too.

As to writing. I believe very very strongly in attending writer's conferences. It is really important to meet with, bond with, become familiar with other writers. This can be a long profession and one in which it is difficult to know if you are improving. Critique partners and fellow writers can really help in all of that. And they can drink with you in the good times and the not so good times. What kind of book are you writing, Jencey. If I know that, I can give better advice on conferences. Thanks for joining in! xo
Kristin Hannah