Terri Robinson

I have had JH students ask about this series. Thinking of purchasing a couple and see how it goes. Are they age appropriate? Curse words, sex scenes, etc.?

To answer questions about Nevermore, please sign up.
Eduardo Barragan These books are based off of the Super Natural TV series, so there might be a few curse words, a bit of sexuality, but no nudity. I would say that this book series is great for high schoolers.
Emily DeAraujo I do not believe this is a good book series for school, especially if it follows the series Supernatural from the CW. there is probably curse words, sex scenes and other things which are not school appropriate. But even though it might have some inappropriate content, the story it follows of the two Winchester brothers is beautiful and definitively worth reading!
Image for Nevermore
by Keith R.A. DeCandido (Goodreads Author)