Malav
Malav asked Michael J. Sullivan:

Hello. I was wondering if there is any way for someone to contact you. I understand that as an author you must get loads of fan mail and questions but for someone who wish to ask you certain specific question which are not related to the books you have written, how would one go about it? If you would like I can email you or if you choose I can give you my email address.

Michael J. Sullivan Yes of course there is. You send me a direct message here anytime you wish - I check those every day so you'll get a reply pretty fast. But I want to also point out that If you look at my Author's Profile you'll see a series of buttons along the top, which look like this:

Each one is a link to the various ways to contact me (email, website, etc). As I mentioned a direct message works well, or second to that an email. I would put the word "question" in the subject such as "Question about traditional publishing I was hoping you could help me with." This will help it stand out.

I will say I'm not as good as I would would like with regards to Facebook and Twitter so my response time with those venues may be longer than a direct message here or an email.

Thanks for asking.