Phaedre
Phaedre asked:

Did you consider this book to be a life altering work of literature? For myself, the answer was yes. Not because of the subject matter, but because of the depth of all the questions it birthed in me about life, the nature of man, and the nature of God, godliness, and god-like perception and power. I ask myself would I be corrupted and monstrous or would I be a soul worthy of such personal power?

To answer questions about Interview with the Vampire, please sign up.
Gary thats some deep questions and i would agree with them all i have read all of anne rice's books and they do bring into question, lifes many questions i think all of the people in her books are asking the same things we are about life (e.g are we alone, is there a higher power, what is life all about) but because they are immortal it they take each question into more depth because they have the time to do that. so by doing that she has brought her people to life in away very few writers did until her and that's what makes her one of the all time greats.
Image for Interview with the Vampire