What age group is this book aimed to? I'm 15. Will I like it? :)

To answer questions about The Wishing Spell, please sign up.
Tobreth Hansen This is just fun reading - for the record I am 39.
Lila I don't think the age group matters that much. I would recommend it to anyone 10 and up who enjoys fantasy and fairy tale twists.
Board20 Best book ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sarah I'm 14 and I LOVED the book.
Jennifer T I think its good for everyone
Rachel Im 29 (ok so im still a big kid) but i loved this book! Its funny and just a wonderful read.
J.D.Staton This is a book that looks at the morals and real lives of both 21st century middle school twins and most of the main characters within classic fairy tales and Mother Goose rhymes. It expands upon the original stories helping the reader to think more deeply about the choices, ethics, histories, and complex circumstances that surround both those characters and each of our lives. This is very much a book that is both appropriate and beneficial for individuals and families of all ages, especially those who are already familiar with the Brother's Grimm and Hans Christian Anderson fables, along with most Mother Goose stories. It's a book about real people living real lives and experiencing real consequences, despite occasional episodes where their wishes are granted (via magic and/or love) and serious threats are encountered - testing their internal strength/knowledge and interpersonal skills.
Carla I am 24, and I loved it. I think it's great for all ages, but if you don't like retellings or adaptations of classic fairy tales, then you may not enjoy it. I think it's a great book though!
Laura Crookston yes you would I'm only 11 in 5th grade and have dixlexia.
Candy Soulistic I am 35 and lovin' it!
Cate I'd say 10+. I've read the series several times, and though the writing style is quite simple, some of the themes are dark. The jokes one of the main characters makes are also dirty sometimes and wouldn't be funny unless understood.
Maryam Yes, you'd like it. The main charters are 12 though.
Alicia Heilshorn I'm ten and I loved it .I read some to my sister and she is seven and she is loving it.
Caroline Schafer As Lila said, i don't think the age group matters. My sister is 14 and is reading it and she LOVES it.
Lilli Gilliam It doesn't matter if your 15 or 99!!! This book is amazing!
Riley I really think it's a great read for anyone!
Rachel Age doesn't matter. Yes you'll like it if you like twists on fairy tales....
Whitney I'm 23 and I loved it. I don't think age matters when reading a good book. ☺
Lotte It depends, if you like fun reads with good plots, probably
Awa I don't care if google says this is a kid's book it was probably one of the best fantasy books I've ever read. Right up there with Harry Potter. It's kind of like Harry Potter but make it set in utopia fairyland and make the main characters twins.
Bailey Liz Yes! Me and my friends OBSESS over this book! its so fun! we are 13-15 btw
Myles Patton I don't think age matters with this book. It's appropriate for all ages, but also so well written.
Maria like 10 and up. i read it for the first time when I was 9 or 10 snd i loved it so much, it was my favorite series for years
Raisa I'm 17 now, I have re-read all the six Land of Stories Books at least 25 times and I never get tired of being re-introduced to each plot. You will love it!! But again, as everyone has mentioned, it also depends if you are satisfied with the fantasy-based genre and classic fairytale twists. I honestly think it is one of the most well-written and easily absorbable stories with plots that coincide with modern humour and pop culture aspects.
Chelsey Pinksa Yes absolutly yes, it is a fantastical book that is full of amazing things! I have literally read the series like a dozen times and I still read stuff I missed like the 1st time i read it.
Newt I think that it can be for any one who enjoy going on an adventure with a bunch a teens and getting to see how maybe your favorite fairy tale characters acts and how they are in this book. Chris did a great job at opening this book series for everyone to enjoy, you can be 12 or even 40 to enjoy what Chris put down on paper. You will really enjoy it. I know I did
Ritz I'd recommend it for 4th and 5th graders.
Rachel Yes. I was younger when I read it, but it's one of those stories that just captures the magic of storytelling, and I know I will enjoy it for many years to come.

FTR: I'm 16
Juli Brown it is really aimed to any age.
Ashlyn I would say this is for all ages!! I read it in 3rd and my sister read it in 7th.
Sofia Villarreal this book series is sooo good. I started reading them in fifth grade so i suggest any age :)
Julie My 8 year old grand-daughter is loving this series. She doesn't like scary stories. She loves the fantasy and is motivated to keep reading and this is the longest book she has read so far.
Emma yes I'm a teen and i love it!
Zion Durrett I'm eleven and i loved it! My 8 yr old brother read it with me and he liked it even more! This book is my fav. of all time!
Stella I read this a while back but I am 14 and I still love it. I personally think it is one of the best books i have ever read!!!
CAROLISinternational It will be a simple book for you, but you are going to enjoy it! I recommend it for 8 and above. When I read it I was 8 or 9.
Luke Snyder for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anvi I was 10 when I read it and considering the answers below, this book is meant for all ages. I really was obsessed with the series that I read the first 3 books in a week! So I definetly think you will enjoy this book.
Nicole My 8 year old boy and 10 year old girl are both reading the series and love it. Definitely more for kids than adults.
Yashaswini I for one think that you will love it.
Julia I read it at age 18, but I felt too old for it. I think I might have liked it more ten years earlier. But that's just me!
Emily Adamson I read it at age 11, but im a very avid reader sooooooooo...
Sasa i'm 17 and i love it
Rowena Shacklebolt u r gonna love it!! if u like fantasy, comedy(duh! Conner Bailey is there) and surely a twisted and more complex ending for all the fairy tales we read in our kindergarten years then u are in love with the book
Keira I recommend this book to anyone
Zion Yes u will love it
Jorge Martinez You will just ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ this book! I'm only 11 and already in the 5th one
Cadey Yes read this book it is amazing and you will 100% love it.
Hayden Beverly I recommended this book to anyone of any age you will love it
Jada Priest Any age for me it a great book for every one.
Khadija really this is for any fable lovers
Dina Tanners I think it is best for 4th--7th grades, max, and definitely not for high school students. I read it to see if my 9-year-old grandson would like it. I'm not sure yet....but will try it out on him.
Danica Age fourteen is perfect, depends on reading style
Raven Ladd yes it's the best i have read all of them
Elizabeth I started reading these books when I was ten and I loved them. I am now thirteen, I recently got the fifth book and I wasn't sure if I would still like the story, but I loved it and I can't wait for the next book.
Stasia Bruhn I am 40 myself and enjoyed it immensely:)
Madhalasa Iyer If you are not a fantasy lover and have grown too old for fairy tales then this won't be the best book. However if you love fantasy and adventure this book is AMAZING!
Livi I started this book when I was 10 and this is one of my favorite books. This is a fun book and I think anyone could read it.
alyssa H i am 11 and i loved it
Delaney Duncan This book is a great book! I love the author and the plots and morals in this book. Pretty much everyone could read this book and enjoy it.
Jenny I'm 17, and I borrowed this book for myself because I like Chris Colfer. However, before I got to look at it, my 9 year old brother read it. When I started it, I couldn't really get past the first two chapters. I really do think it's suited for middle school and advanced elementary school students. (Although I suppose if you didn't appreciate any high school English books, then this book would probably seem really good for you.)
Anna This book is for all ages ,if you like fairy tales and all that you will love this.
Sabrina It is a great book, all ages 8 and up would enjoy it.
Summerfern7gmail.Com i loved this book and could not put it down
Shanta Khan I'd say the age group is aimed to about 3+ but that's just my opinion I don't really know what the real age group is aimed to. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):(::::::::::::::::[>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Image for The Wishing Spell