Niki
Niki asked Cece Bell:

Can you tell me more about any future projects you are working on? I love ALL your books and so do my second grade students!

Cece Bell I'm so glad that you and your students enjoy the books!

I'm happy to say I have a LOT of projects in the works. Maybe too many, based on how far behind I am. They are:

I YAM A DONKEY, a picture book for Clarion. It's basically this: a yam and a donkey get into a big argument about grammar. Hilarity (hopefully) ensues. It comes out in June 2015, and it's the only one of my projects that's currently done.

The Inspector Flytrap books with Tom.

I'm finishing up a 15-page comic for the next Comics Squad compilation (headed up by Jenni Holm and Jarrett Can-I-Spell-It Krosozska (SP!?!?!?!) Krahzazzkah? Krokus? Kafka? You know who I'm talking about...the dude who will someday be King of Us All...

A sequel to my early reader Rabbit & Robot: The Sleepover (Candlewick).

The Sock Monkey books from a loooooong time ago are getting reissued by Candlewick, with bolder covers and they are slightly larger, too! So...there's gonna be a fourth Sock Monkey book, too.

Hopefully El Deafo 2??? But that's a BIG question mark. I'd change those question marks' font size if I could.

I need a drink after reading that list.