Lu
Lu asked Richelle Mead:

I have always been really apprehensive about writing as I am dyslexic. One of my main issues is often sentence structure/punctuation - This has always put me off even attempting writing down my ideas.I was wondering what tips you might have to be able to catch these little ticks and oft backwards sentences? Best, Lucianne

Richelle Mead Hi, Lucianne! I don't know if I have too many tips, but you shouldn't let it discourage you from writing! It may just mean you'll have to work a little harder, if you're up for it. I'd say focus on getting your ideas out first and not stress about the punctuation/grammar. Once your story or book is done, go back and very carefully try to fix things. You may also need someone to help afterwards (like a friend) to be an extra set of editing eyes. Like I said, it's extra work, but it'll be worth it if you've got a story you're really passionate about! Good luck!