LiLi Hathaway
LiLi Hathaway asked Richelle Mead:

Since the kickstarter for the Frostbite movie failed, do you know if fans will get another chance for a kickstarter. i think the problem was just that non one was aware of it going on. What can us fans do to ensure that Frostbite is greenlit? Love the VA and BL books! :)

Richelle Mead Aw, you're sweet. I honestly think the problem was that a lot of the VA fan base is teens--who don't have the means to raise money like adults. (The Veronica Mars fan base was people my age--with jobs!). I don't know if there's anything that can be done to make the sequel. It's not something I'm a part of, but I know the producers are really passionate, and if there's a way to do it, they'll find it! From the very beginning, they've had a lot of obstacles to work against since so many investors think vampires are "over." It's been an uphill battle, with a lot of work behind the scenes that fans aren't aware of. Keep your fingers crossed! :)