Alberta
Alberta asked Tammara Webber:

Your book "Easy" is amazing. I fell in love with that story. I saw the book in a bookstore, and I told myself 'I have to read that book'. It was love on the first sight :) How did you get the idea to write this book? :)

Tammara Webber Thank you, Alberta. :) This was a story the character wanted me to tell. To be honest, I didn't want to write it at first. I write HEA romances - but I'm also a survivor of a sexual assault by a friend/classmate many years ago. I told no one for 12 years, and even after that turning point, I never talked about it outside my therapist, closest friends and immediate family. When Jacqueline began "telling" me her story, I was as terrified of the inherent responsibility I'd be taking on. Acquaintance sexual assault is rampant, especially for high school and college-aged women. Once I decided to write it, I focused solely on giving the romance readers who were also survivors of sexual assault the romantic story they deserved, without disrespecting what they (and I) endured in RL. "It's not your fault" was the only message I wanted to pass on, because that's something I didn't see as truth for a long time - not until I finally told someone.
Tammara Webber