Danielle Bauter
Danielle Bauter asked Lily King:

Hi Lily, I absolutely loved Euphoria-- so much so that I started a book club just so that I would have people to discuss it with. I loved how the book is loosely based on the life of Margaret Mead. What I wanted to ask is if you see yourself doing something like this again in the future-- write a novel about the life of another historical figure?

Lily King Oh how happy that makes me that you started a book club because of it! Yes, it does feel like a bit of a bug I've caught. I have a few more ideas for sometime in the future. But right now I'm working on something contemporary. It's much harder than Euphoria and I'm daunted by the challenge. But I think that's probably a good way to feel. Thanks so much for writing. Can I recommend Old Filth to your club? I love that book so.