Fanny
Fanny asked Gail Carriger:

Will there be some kind of continuaton of the characteters in the Parasol Protectorate series?

Gail Carriger The Parasol Protectorate series ends with Timeless. I have no plans to write any further stories staring Alexia and Conall. Frankly, Alexia would appreciate it if I left her in peace for a while. However, many favorite characters show up in both of my new series. Prudence (March 17, 2015) is an adult book, and a spin off from the Parasol Protectorate that takes place 20 years (or so) later. However, it is the start of a new series, The Custard Protocol. Also, I have some short stories and novellas in the works featuring some fan favorite side characters. They are a few years away while I finish up the novels, but they are going to happen.