Charlie
Charlie asked John Gwynne:

Hi,Do you have any other projects in mind? Have you always wanted to an author? Thank you ( I prefer Malice to GOT)

John Gwynne Hi Charlie. Great questions. Yes, I do have some other projects in mind. At the moment I'm working on the edits of book 3 - Ruin, writing book 4 and hammering new ideas that seem determined to flood my mind into some kind of shape.
When I was at school being an author was always my idea of 'dream job.' While other children were day-dreaming about being astronauts or racing car drivers I imagined that I was a writer/creator of worlds! I never took it seriously, though, never thought I was capable of actually doing it. At least, not for a very long time. I didn't start writing until my mid-thirties, and my first attempt at writing was Malice.
Thanks for your kind words - I'm a big Game of Thrones fan, so that means a lot. Now, if I could just get another 10% of George's fans to agree with you… :)