Marty
Marty asked:

Is this book ACTUALLY worth reading? I've seen so many good reviews show up in the results, but the way Marg k. described it. . . I'm not feeling to good about it. I wouldn't normally ask, but I need to choose if I want to read this book for a book club. I'd appreciate any responses, and sorry for the long question. :)

To answer questions about Legend, please sign up.
Caroline It is worth it. it was a bit slow at first but i got into it and read it in a day, Day. Get it?
Mary Just read it. You are shunned if you don't. Honestly.
Kelley C It completely depends on the type of books you like to read. For some reason, this book is extremely popular, but I hated it. To me, Marg K. had it totally right in her review. For example, the author's comment on this book has the most "likes" (though personally I don't think she should be allowed to post about her book, because of course she'll give it a good review), but Marg K.'s review has the next highest number of "likes", which should tell you something about the split opinion on this book. Here is my review as well, to give you another perspective:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Hannah Definitely! Legend was absolutely amazing! It grabbed my attention from the first page and kept me interested 'till the very last! It's one of my favorites; Marie Lu did an excellent job with it.
Chelsea Oh gosh, yes! So many people have rated it well, don't dismiss it because of one bad review. It's one of my all time favorites!
Amal Yes. You should read it, if you liked Divergent, the hunger games, the 5th wave and things like that. Even if you don't like those sorta books, this one is good.
Image for Legend
by Marie Lu (Goodreads Author)