Kristin Kanner

You keep saying the end of the published version...is there an unpublished version or is that just in your head? I would love to read novella follow up...please. My need for closure is desperate. I can't stop thinking about these two.

To answer questions about Delinquents, please sign up.
Annabelle I understand you frustration Kristin. Read the Twilight fan fiction version and you'll probably get an answer to a lot of your questions. It's so, so much better, just different names.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7659651/...

The published version was very confusing for me because a lot of scenes and important details were deleted, and some things were changed. The original version is a true masterpiece. If you are still not happy with the ending, read "The End: A Dusty Futuretake" . It's not a hearts and flowers ending and far from happy, but it's realistic and everything I felt was missing ad wanted to see in this story.
Sarah . ohhhh, so there are answers i can't see, lol. got it.

what exactly would give you closure?
Kristin Kanner No way. This is so infinitely better than Twilight or 50 Shades. Infinitely. Better.
Mary Elizabeth Dusty is originally a Twilight fan fiction story. <3
Image for Delinquents
by Mary Elizabeth (Goodreads Author)