A Goodreads user asked Sherrilyn Kenyon:

Hi Sherri! I haven't been reading your books for long but I love them dearly. Your books got me through my little sister's cancer and eventually her passing. Your books are currently helping me through my grief over losing her, especially since the year anniversary of her passing is coming up soon. I was just wondering if you will ever come to Utah so I can meet you in person?

Sherrilyn Kenyon My deepest sympathies to you and your family. I lost my brother when he was young, and went through cancer with both my parents. I know just how hard it is and my heart goes out to you and yours. I do get to Utah every so often, but it depends on my publisher and events. Please keep checking the schedule. BIG hugs! I'll keep you and your sister and family in my prayers.
Sherrilyn Kenyon