Carolyn Keel
Carolyn Keel asked:

I am desperately trying to win a copy of this book for my granddaughter, so if any of you guys win it and decide you don't like it, please feel free to message me, and I will give you my address so that you can send it my way. It would make me (and my granddaughter, even more so) thrilled beyond measure. Thank you for your time.

Danielle Allen Did you ever get a copy? If not and your granddaughter still wants one, I bought a signed copy when it first came out. I did like it but I'd be happy to give it to your granddaughter so she gets a chance to read it. Just direct message me your address.
Mike Ironic that Serena tells you not to ask for a book about asking.
Kathryn Hoss If anyone is still looking for a free copy, there is a mass gifting here. https://massmosaic.com/groups/162/vie...
Liz Mandeville I think it is riotously funny that you didn't want to pay for this book from the absolute Queen of getting people to give her their money!
Carol Mcdowall Wow that is incredibly kind of you Danielle! Hope this woman takes you up on it. I have ordered my copy and am anxiously awaiting its arrival.
Serena I am sorry but this isn't the space to ask this, if you ask by creating a community thread you would likely get more responses and have your request seen my more people. Best of luck to you.
Image for The Art of Asking; or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Let People Help
by Amanda Palmer (Goodreads Author)