Sana
Sana asked:

It was better than I expected it to be. I have little interest for modern-day "horror" stories... and I expected the book to be no different. However, I was corrected. This book has a good element of Romanticism in it, and the eloquent descriptions of human condition captured my interest. I am reading this for a grade 11 English class, and am considering buying a copy of the book to keep in my library.

To answer questions about Frankenstein, please sign up.
Allen Williams I read this book in my senior year of high school and I agree with you 100%. I was quite proud of myself for getting through that book to pass my class. Have you seen the movie with Robert Deniro? I thought film critics were way too hard on it. I personally thought it was a very good adaptation and I recommend it. Good luck to you on your schooling.
Inês Modern day as in "(first published 1818)" eheh. But yes, i'm still reading it but i didn't expect it was this good.
Paultenio This is a known story, so it always worst to read, when yoy=u know what will happen at the end of book. However, book is revelant. Five stars from me.
Annabeth Chase I would definitely want to own the book it is amazing!
Eric Good and purchase that copy of "Frankenstein". While I too had my doubts before I read this book, it soon became one of my favorite reads which I still browse through every now and then.

You won't be disappointed with buying a copy of "Frankenstein".
Mjesús So many interesting matters to consider in Frankenstein. Films and childhood imagination have damaged the mere approach to this novel. I have already my copy on the shelve!
Amber I'm in the same boat. Usually, the material pushed by high school curricula underwhelm me... Not this time! My teacher gave me the classic version to try on my own and I can't wait to tell her how much I loved it and follow my class as they read the modern version.... Fantastic story!
Image for Frankenstein