Lorraine
Lorraine asked Kristen Ashley:

Just curious if there was any plans to release your fantacyland series in paperback? My mom still prefers to have a real copy of the books she's going to re read over and over and I've got her all the other ones you have available but she would really love to have these ones as well. Any chance this will be happening?

Kristen Ashley Yes, there is, honey. We're currently working on getting more of my eBook library into paperback. In fact, FOR YOU from The 'Burg series just came out today! Next up AT PEACE and then the rest of that series, probably the standalones and then we'll start another series. Not sure which one but Fantasyland seems popular so it might happen relatively soon (late next year???). Fingers crossed!
Kristen Ashley